Identify micro and small enterprises and start-ups SMEs (nonprofit and for-profit) whose main product is or is already helping to facilitate the integration of immigrants in their destination communities in one of the focus areas mentioned in paragraph priority areas, aiming to showcase their work on an international platform that helps catalyze their business project.
A start-up will be selected in each of the areas mentioned in Section 5 to present your product in the special event Local 2030 Hub of Jalisco in Puerto Vallarta to be held during the Preparatory Meeting on the Global Compact for safe migration, ordinate and regulate on 4 December 2017. travel expenses of two members of each team will be covered by the state government of Jalisco, where each team will have the opportunity to present his idea at the side event of high level Government Jalisco state being organized with leading public and private international, national and sub-national sector and access to the Preparatory Meeting on the Global Compact for safe, orderly and legal migration, in order to obtain the potential acceptance of the relevant actors working on migration issues.
The technology platform should be fully responsive (agnostic about platforms and devices) that allow migrants connect with opportunities for education, work and / or entrepreneurship.
On the platform should exploit both creativity and technological capabilities of the participant. At least you must have the following characteristics:
- The user must be able to seek opportunities according to your area or town of origin.
- The user should be able find news about programs of public and private organizations to assist the integration of migrants repatriated or jaliscienses generally seeking opportunities in education, work and / or entrepreneurship.
- The platform must have a directory of public and private agencies that provide needed services to users (education, work and / or entrepreneurship). This directory must have filters and categories to facilitate the search of information.
- The platform works with profile information of users of all levels to show related or interest according to their profile information. This database will be dynamically feeding with artificial intelligence tools that enable the solution learn from the users themselves.addition, this functionality allow better interaction between migrants and migrant service offices.
- The platform must have the option to subscribe to a newsletter, automatically recording each user (with or not) in a database.
- The platform should be able to create a user account so that users can create a basic profile that helps to have a record of people who use the platform. In turn, this profile should serve the user to apply for benefits or programs of public and private organizations with whichhas agreements.
- The platform will allow the generation of statistics interactions between migrants and migrant service offices physical and georeferenced manner.
- The tool will generate open data from the information generated.